This range of audio/visual combination units may be assembled from
MEDC’s range of beacons and sounders. Mounted on a sturdy, drilled,
painted, stainless steel plate, the units are pre-wired as standard such that a
single input operates both the sounder and beacon simultaneously.
Units are available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and
dedicated units are now available for use in industrial and marine
- NEMA 4x & 6, IP66 and 67.
- *Certified temperature:
–67°F to +158°F
–55°C to +70°C.
- Corrosion free GRP beacon/sounder.
- Beacon available as xenon, filament, fluorescent
- Xenon: up to 21J.
- Filament: up to 100W.
- Fluorescent: up to 39W.
- LED: up to 192cd.
- Sounder: up to 105dBA output at 10 feet.
- All stainless steel (316), epoxy painted back