Ideal for Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration, Food
Storage and Food Processing Facilities, Supermarkets, Parking
Garages, Wastewater Treatment Facilities, Hospitals and Universities.
Bacharach MGS Housing Options
Features and Benefits
Continuous Monitoring For Most Types of Gases
- Infrared, semiconductor and electrochemical sensor options to
meet almost any gas detection need - at the most affordable cost.
- User-selectable analog outputs: 4-20 mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, 1-5V,
2-10V featuring 12/24 VAC/VDC operation
- Fast-response sensors detect leaks quickly, which protect
personnel and minimize refrigerant gas usage and environmental
- Long-life semiconductor sensors for detection of all refrigerants,
ammonia, halocarbons, combustible gases & VOCs
- Robust design and remote sensor options allow units to be placed
directly in areas where detection is needed.
- Available in a variety of housings, including IP66 and duct mount,
for placement in the toughest of environments.
Bacharach’s MGS-150 Series Gas Transmitter is a feature-rich gas detection system with a
wide range of sensor options to provide real-time monitoring of refrigerant, combustible, and
toxic gases. It comes standard with user-selectable analog and digital outputs that can be set
for 4-20 mA, 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10V, or 2-10V; allowing them to connect directly to most BMS,
SCADA or control systems. Alarm indicators include an onboard alarm LED and audible buzzer,
in addition to an alarm relay for connection to external audible/visual alarms or a BMS system.
The product’s alarm threshold value is pre-set to factory defaults but is also field
programmable. A variety of housing options are available (shown below), from standard IP41
enclosures to IP66 water resistant housings, which allow the MGS-150 Series gas sensors to
be placed in the toughest of conditions.