Features & Benefits
Low Maintenance Continuous Monitoring
- Proprietary infrared sensing technology virtually eliminates false alarms and extends sensor life
- Capable of detecting and measuring any CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerant gas or ammonia
- Provides continuous, unattended monitoring from up to 500 ft. (152.4 m) away from measuring point
- Measurement range of 0-10,000 ppm with sensitivity of 1 ppm
- Logging feature enables 200 gas readings to be stored at user-selectable time intervals
- No costly calibration required
The Bacharach Single-Zone family of fixed point gas monitors is available for the detection of refrigerants, halogen
gases (HGM-SZ) and ammonia (AGM-SZ). The Single-Zone series is designed around Bacharach’s proprietary
infrared sensing technology to offer reliable, superior sensing performance.
Bacharach’s infrared (NDIR) sensors offer users one of the most feature loaded, lowest-cost-of-ownership
monitors available. The Single-Zone monitors feature automatic calibration, eliminating the need for costly
calibrations. Periodic filter replacements are practically the only maintenance required.
An easy-to-install, out-of-the-box solution, Bacharach’s Single-Zone monitors offer an onboard power supply, LCD
display for real-time readings and LED indicators with dedicated relays that activate audible or visual alarms. A
4-20 mA output enables a compatible connection to standard building automation systems.