Features and Benefits
Pinpoint Refrigerant Leaks Quickly
- Advanced infrared technology detects CFC, HFC,
HCFC and HFO-1234yf refrigerants with powerful
- Compact size and 15.5” (39.4 cm) flexible probe for
easy portability and targeted detection capability
- Three levels of sensitivity detection from
0.5 to 0.15 oz./yr.
- LED bar graph display with peak reading and low
- Auto-recalibration in contaminated areas for better
pinpointing of leaks
- Vibrant visual and audible alarms for noisy
environments (with one-touch muting)
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery (AC wall adapter
and DC cigarette lighter charger included)
- Rugged housing with protective rubberized boot and
Bacharach’s Tru Pointe ® IR is a handheld refrigerant leak detector that utilizes a long-life infrared sensor to locate and
pinpoint leaks containing CFC, HFC, HCFC and HFO-1234yf refrigerants. Accurate detection with rapid response
times, a long-running rechargeable battery and a lightweight design deliver superior performance in a compact size.
The Tru Pointe ® IR is designed to meet SAE J2791 and J2913 leak detection standards and its infrared sensor is
engineered to provide a minimum of 10 years of dependable performance. The instrument can automatically
recalibrate in highly contaminated areas to help pinpoint the exact location leaks and will not trigger on oil or moisture.
It’s easily transported and stored, along with chargers, probe extensions and accessories, in a durable, hard-shell
carrying case .