DEGA NS II LCD RE detector is a part of the gas detection system. Detector is located in monitored premises in which critical situations due to accumulation of flammable or toxic substances can occur. Detector converts the measured concentration of substances into a unified signal 4 - 20mA and RS485. The detector has an LCD display to show measured concentrations of detected substances in real time, and it is equipped with 4 relays.
The detector can be connected to control panels DEGA UPA III, DEGA UKA III and DEGA UDA III.
- Detection types: catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, photoionization (PID)
- Detection of toxic and combustible gases and oxygen
- For explosive environments ATEX zone 2
- Protection level IP54/IP66 (with protection cover)
- Produced in compliance with standard SIL