This 3rd generation alarm panel is designed as a stand-alone device to be mounted on the wall or inside control panels. Up to 8 analog 4-20mA transmitters can be connected to the controller, on top of that up to 32 Dega gas detectors over RS-485. The control panel evaluates 4 levels of gas concentration detected by transmitters. One flood detection sensor DEGA Zc II and one temperature sensor DEGA Tc II can be connected to the control panel as well. The control panel indicates values of all transmitters via an LCD display. The control panel is equipped with 10 configurable relays, with relay outputs for visual and sound alarm devices, output for emergency solenoid valve DEGA HV DNx; USB configuration port and one 4-20mA control output to for external systems(ventilation, air conditioner, etc.). The configuration can be carried out via an LCD display or DegaConfig software. One RS-485 Modbus Client port for supervisory controllers such as PLC or DCS.
The central control panel has a 34 day memory of alarm events.
- 8 Analog 4-20mA input channels
- 1/2 x RS-485 Dega master ports for up to 16/32 Dega gas detectors
- Built-in 24VDC power supply for remote gas detectors
- Fully configurable via Windows DegaConfig software
- 10x dry contact SPDT relays 250V/10A
- 2x outputs for visual and sound alarm devices (max 24V 0,40A)
- 1x emergency valve output for DEGA HV DNx
- 1x 4-20mA control output
- 1x USB (to allow configuration via PC)
- Built-in alarm buzzer
- 1x RS-485 Modbus Host port for supervisory control systems such as PLCs or DCS
- 34 day alarm event history
- 4 levels of gas concentration alarm, PEL, STEL
- Service mode
- Naming of positions of detectors for better orientation
- Output testing via "TEST MENU"