- Protection degree IP 65 EN 60529
- Ambient temperature -20 °C to +55 °C
- Call tone ͧ 95 dB(A), 1 m
- Pixel-based, illuminated LCD Display
- Illuminated keypad
- Intelligent and user-friendly menu structure
- Standard H.323, SIP, TSIP, SIPS protocols
- Power supply Power over Ethernet
- Connection to 10/100-BASE-T Ethernet LAN
This new telephone with a housing
made of impact-resistant and shock-
proof polycarbonate is approved
for zone 2 / 22 according ATEX.
Within the field of chemical and
petrochemical industry combustible
atmospheres result repeatedly from
procedural progress eventually caused
by gas, steam or exhalation.
Due to its striking signal colour the
FernTel IP / zone 2 / 22 cannot be missed
whenever a telephone is urgently needed
in zone 2 / 22.
Further advantages concerning the
employment in areas with high air
humidity and explosive atmospheres
are given by the use of an impact-proof
thermoplast housing as well as screws
made of stainless steel.
The device is easily converted
from a wall telephone to a desk
The FernTel IP / zone 2 / 22 allows
efficient working with high comfort
completed by the illuminated key-
pad and display. The standardized
features according to H.450 are
The FernTel IP / zone 2 / 22 offers
features of high quality based
on industrial standards instead
of proprietary solutions.