The A105NAX Appello X is the next generation of user recordable alarm sounder capable
of storing up to 2 minutes of content. The A105NAX records, stores and plays back with
unsurpassed clarity, user defined voice messages, music or sounds stored directly to
non-volatile memory. Low current consumption and CD quality reproduction in a robust
fire retardant Type 4/4X/3R/13, IP66 housing ensure the A105NAX Appello X is suitable
for all general signalling applications including fire, security and process control.
The A105NAX Appello user recordable unit enables
the recording of any type of content such as voice or music
that can be played back at CD quality output at SPL’s of up to
102dB(A) at 1 metre. This content can be reproduced repeatedly, alternating with or without one of the built-in 45 alarm
tones. The alarm tone notification has an output of up to
110dB(A) at 1 metre.
For multiple unit installations the recording process is only re-
quired once to create a master unit which can then be used
to program all other A105NAX units on the system, guaran-
teeing synchronisation during playback, using the supplied
- Direct content storage on non-volatile memory.
- CD quality reproduction.
- Message length: 4 x 30 seconds
- Easy message creation with built in microphone or line-in
- Volume controls for user content and alarm tones.
- Available with custom tone configurations
- Factory programming of user supplied content
- UL approved for general signalling use.