2108N4000N contains : 2108B2001 and it also includes Dust Barrier 2108B0259, Deluge and Heat Shade 2108D0275, Weather housing 2108B0276, fully assembled and tested as a complete unit.
Largest selling point IR hydrocarbon gas detector in the world.
point gas detector
Why Searchpoint Optima Plus
is the right choice...
- The proven strengths of the original
Searchpoint OPTIMA design
- Experience gained from over
30,000 units installed worldwide
- The latest technology and techniques used
to develop the successful Sieger open path
gas detector, the Searchline Excel
- Improved reliability
Why Searchpoint Optima?
- Failsafe operation
- Fast speed of response
- Reduced routine maintenance
- Immune to catalytic poisons
- Long operating life
- Works in inert atmospheres
Why Searchpoint Optima Plus?
- Can detect a wide range of hydrocarbon
gases including solvents
- Increased reliability with no moving parts
- Increased stability from
self compensating optics
- Immune to long term component drift
- Remote functional gas test facility
- Certified for North American
and European Hazardous areas
- Increased false alarm rejection
with ✔2 SOFTWARE™
- Increased uptime with
contaminated optics warning
- Dynamic Heating Control ensures
condensation free optics
- No undetected failures
- Improved diagnostics
- Integral event logging
- Reduced power consumption
- Certified to many hazardous area
classification schemes including:
European (ATEX), UL, CSA and more
The 4-channel (dual compensated) optics-block
is the heart of the Searchpoint OPTIMA PLUS.
It is specifically designed to compensate for
changes in the external environment similar to 2-
channel designs, but also compensates for long
term component drift such as infrared sources and
detectors. This combined with the de-focussed
beam provides the Searchpoint OPTIMA PLUS
with the most stable optics design possible.