The flameproof BExBG15 xenon beacons are suitable for Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22
The BExBG15 15 Joule beacons are ideal for general signalling duties whilst their robust construction makes installation in the harshest of environments possible. Additional features include automatic synchronisation on multi-beacon systems and stainless steel guard and mounting bracket as standard
The BEx range features enclosures manufactured from corrosion proof, marine grade copper free LM6 aluminium which is phosphated and powder coated. All models have two M20 cable entries, large termination areas containing in & out terminals (Ex de version only) and an ingress protection of
IP66/67 (Ex d) and IP66 (Ex de).
- Automatic synchronisation on multi-beacon system.
- Beacons can be set to ‘flip-flop’ alternating mode with other units on multi-beacon systems.
- Xenon tubes mechanically secured against shock & vibration
- Glass lens & Stainless Steel guard
- Very large termination area.
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- IN & O UT terminals (Ex de version only).
- ATEX / IECEx:
II 2 G Ex d IIC T4 Ta. -50°C to +70°C
II 2 G Ex d IIC T5 Ta. -50°C to +55°C
II 2 G Ex d IIC T6 Ta. -50°C to +40°C
II 2 D Ex tD A2 1 IP67 T115°C based on max.
- G O ST-R:
2ExdIICT4 Ta. -50° to +55°C
DIP A2 1 Ta T4