The AB112STR combines a high output 119dB(A) alarm sounder with a powerful 5J Xenon strobe beacon.
The beacon and sounder can be operated from the same power source or controlled individually.
The AB112STR Xenon beacon component features an automatically synchronised flash rate of 1Hz (60 flashes per minute) as standard. The DC voltage versions also have user selectable 1.5Hz (90 flashes per minute) and double-strike flash rates. The double strike flash rate can be remotely activated via a third wire (as can alternative alarm tones on the horn sounder) enabling a audible and visual communication of a two stage alarm condition.
- Automatic synchronisation on multi-sounder system.
- Continuously rated.
- Stainless steel fixings.
- Unit can be mounted using external lugs or internal BESA
compatible fixing positions.
- Duplicate cable terminations (in & out for daisy-chain
- Available with synchronised flash.
- Available with multi-frequency function.
- Tropicalisation available on request.
- Available with custom tone configurations and frequencies.
- ‘Programmable’ version available:
- 45 alarm tones
- 4 remotely selectable stages
- Any tone can be assigned to any stage
- User configurable continuous frequency tone
- Alarm sounder (A112N) VdS approved: EN54-3 (CPD 89/106/EEC).