The GENie QC-1 is our newest gas instrument for ammonia calibration gas. By utilizing a sealed glass ampule that is broken for use, the GENie QC-1 is the perfect tool for anyone calibrating fixed or portable ammonia sensors. With user adjustable outputs, the GENie QC-1 can be set to a wide range of outputs allowing for calibration of nearly any ammonia detector on the market.
- 96 hours of source gas include
- Disposable gas vials have no shelf life
- Most accurate source of NH3 calibration gas on the market
- Integrated microprocessor controlled feedback
- Non-hazardous transport
- Simple to use, NIST traceable
- English, French, German and Spanish user interfaces are available