The AL121AXX Appello X is the next generation of user recordable alarm sounder,
capable of storing up to 2 minutes of content, combined with a Xenon strobe. The
AL121AXX records, stores and plays back with unsurpassed clarity, user defined voice
messages, music or sounds stored directly to non-volatile memory without any
intermediate analogue to digital conversion.
Low current consumption and CD quality reproduction in a robust fire retardant Type 4/4X/3R/13,
IP66 housing ensure the AL121AXX Appello X is suitable for all general signalling applications
including fire, security and process control.
The AL12 1AXX Appello user recordable unit enables the recording of any
type of content such as voice or music that can be played back at CD
quality output at SPL’s of up to 112 dB(A) at 1 metre. This content can
be reproduced repeatedly, alternating with or without one of the built-in
45 alarm tones. The alarm tone notification has an output of up to
12 6dB(A) at 1 metre.
For multiple unit installations the recording process is only required
once to create a master unit which can then be used to program all other
AL105NAX units on the system, guaranteeing synchronisation during
playback, using the supplied ‘Synch’ cable.
- Direct content storage on non-volatile memory.
- CD quality reproduction.
- Message length: 4 x 30 seconds
- Easy message creation with built in microphone or line-in audio input.
- Volume controls for user content and alarm tones.
- Available with custom tone configurations and frequencies.
- 5J Xenon strobe beacon capable of 2 00cd*.
- Factory programming of user supplied content also available.
- UL approved for general signalling use.
- UL & cULs approved: G eneral signalling use
- EAC approved (GOST-R).