The DL105H is a high output, 112dB(A) alarm sounder with integrated L.E.D.
Low current consumption and high SPL in a robust IP66 enclosure ensure the DL105H is suitable
for all general signalling applications including fire, security and process control. The corrosion
proof, marine grade aluminium die cast enclosure is chromated and powder coated providing
resilience in the harshest of industrial environments.
- High output, up to 112dB(A) SPL.
- 3 remotely selectable alarm stages.
- Choice of 32 alarm tone frequencies.
- Automatic synchronisation on multi-sounder system.
- High intensity 120 candela L.E.D. array .
- Continuously rated.
- Stainless steel fixings.
- Duplicate cable terminations (in & out for daisy-chain installations).
- Tropicalisation available on request.
- Available with custom tone configurations and frequencies.
- Stage Programmable 4 stage/channel version available:
45 alarm tones
4 remotely selectable stages
Any tone can be assigned to any stage
User configurable continuous frequency tone
- UL & cULs approved: General signalling use.