The Nova Model 975PK is a portable suit-case style instrument designed for checking the O2/ CO / CO2 / CH4 / H2 content of produced gas mixtures from syngas / gasification applications.
The Nova Model 2000SK portable cooler is a matching suitcase style device that is designed to cool sample gases and condense out the moisture before being sampled by the Model 975PK.
An optional probe with grip handle, pre-filter, and flex hose can be used with either Model 975PK or 2000SK.
For extracting, cooling, and measuring syngas / gasification atmospheres or other industrial
process gases in any combination of carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2),
methane (HC's as CH4), hydrogen (H2), and oxygen (O2).
- Field cleanable infrared detector for reliable measurement of CO, CO2, and CH4
- Long-life thermal conductivity cell for H2
- Long-life electrochemical O2 sensor
- H2 reading compensated for CO, CO2 , and CH4
- LCD displays with gas readouts
- Upgraded chemical-resistant wetted sample train
- Stainless steel internal fittings (where prudent)
- Built-in sample pump, flow meter, and filters
- Internal battery for portable operation
- Rugged suitcase (K) style cabinet
- 2000K portable cooler used in series before 975PK to condense moisture out of sample gas
- Air for Zero and O2 Span.
- Analyzed calibration gas mixture to span all readings except O2
The Nova Model 975PK syngas analyzer utilizes a durable field-cleanable three channel high-stability infrared detector for the simultaneous measurement of CO, CO2, and CH4 in challenging applications such as syngas and gasification atmospheres. In addition, the analyzer is supplied with a fully compensated thermal conductivity cell for H2 . Electrochemical O2 sensor measures percent levels of oxygen in the sample gas stream. Recorder outputs (4-20mA non-isolated) are included. The 975PK series analyzers are complete with integral sampling
pump, rechargeable battery, filters, flow meter, and sampling hose.
The Nova Model 2000K sample cooler used a thermoelectric chiller to rapidly reduce the temperature of the sample gas. This condenses unwanted moisture out of the sample gas before introducing it to the gas analyzer.
The cooler is intended to be used with a hand-held probe that extracts and filters the sample gas.