- High Accuracy & Reliability
- Dry Extractive for the Toughest Applications
- Using complete gas sample conditioning system
- Available in Standard, Weather-proof and Ex Enclosures
- Easy Service and Maintenance
The multi-component gas analyzer SWG 300-1 is based on extractive, cold-dry method and uses NDIR modules, which measure continuously, selectively and highly accurately within the ppm range.
NO2 is catalytically converted into NO for true NOx measurements.
Oxygen analysis is based on zirconium oxide cell, paramagnetic cell or "long-life" electrochemical cell.
- Sampling probes for high temperature or high dust installations MI Single and Dual Heated Sample Lines
- Gas Conditioning Systems with heated acid mist catch
- 19" rack Main Control Unit in Multi-stack sampling with auto or manual sequential switching
- Internal flow rate monitoring and alarming
- Auto Zero & Auto Calibration
- 8 Analog and RS485 Modbus outputs
- PC Data Visualization Software In Easy access, lockable enclosures Rack, weather-proof, or Ex Zone 2
- Compliance level performance