The ACPS-610(E) is an auxiliary power supply with a battery
charging option and a host of special features. Selectable
charging options allow the ACPS-610(E) to provide 6 amps of
shared power to four outputs while charging batteries from
12 to 200 AH, or 10 amps of shared power when the unit is
configured for use with an external battery charger. Four individually addressable outputs can be independently configured
for auxiliary power or Notification Appliance Circuits (NAC).
NAC outputs support notification appliance synchronization for
devices manufactured by System Sensor®, Wheelock, and
Gentex. An option to disable battery charging allows the system designer to use the four built-in circuits to distribute
10 amps of power for general purposes, excluding NAC applications.
- Certified for seismic applications when used with the appropriate seismic mounting kit.
- Approved for Marine applications when used with listed compatible equipment (see DN-60688).
- Provides 6.0 A of NAC power or 10 A of general purpose power.
- Four Class B (Style Y) or four Class A (Style Z) outputs, individually addressable by the FACP.
- When built-in outputs are configured for NAC operation, each circuit supports strobe synchronization with the following manufacturers' audio/visual devices: System Sensor® (SpectrAlert® and SpectrAlert Advance Series) or Wheelock or Gentex.
- Each circuit can be software-selected for use as: a Notification Appliance Circuit, general purpose 24 VDC power, four wire detector power, or door holder.
- Steady, March Time (120 PPM), Two Stage, Temporal, or UZC Zone-Coded and Non-Coded devices - software- selectable by circuit.
- Universal Zone Coder (UZC-256) option supports for programmable coded outputs. Up to 256 different codes.
- Auxiliary Outputs: 24V @ 0.5A and 5V @ 0.15A.
- Charges 12 to 200 AH batteries with full supervision. The charger on the ACPS may be disabled via software. When disabled, a separate, external charger is required, for example a CHG-120.
- May be used to provide battery backup for multiple ACPS supplies.
- AC loss detection, brownout detection, and AC loss delay reporting.
- Power-limited outputs.
- Isolated Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) interface.
- Selectable ground fault detection.
- Canadian two stage operation.
The ACPS-610(E) is programmable via the simple-to-use
PK-PPS programming utility, which requires a Windows® PC
with a USB port and cable. Programming may be performed
during an on-line session with the ACPS-610(E), or previously
saved programs may be downloaded to individual ACPS-610(E) units. The ACPS-610(E) requires the use of a minimum
of 5 SLC address points, and will use up to 14 SLC address
points to fulfill requirements for Canadian supervision and two
Listings and Approvals
These listings and approvals apply to the modules specified in
this document. In some cases, certain modules or applications
may not be listed by certain approval agencies, or listing may
be in process. Consult factory for latest listing status.
- UL Listed: S635.
- ULC Listed: S635.
- FM Approved.
- CSFM: 7315-0028:0248, 7165-0028:0224, 7165-0028:0243.
- MEA #30-08-E.
- FDNY: COA #6085, #6098.
When used with the MARINE-EQ, appropriate seismic
bracket, and marine approved devices, the ACPS-610(E) is
approved by the following agencies:
- US Coast Guard: 161.002/50/0 (Standard 46 CFR).
- Lloyd's Register: 11/600013 (ENV 3 category).
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS).