NOTIFIER’s AMPS-24/E is an addressable power supply and
battery charger with up to three 24 VDC outputs. It operates in
either FlashScan® or CLIP (Classic Loop Interface Protocol)
mode with the NFS-3030/NFS2-3030 Fire Alarm Control Panel
(FACP). It can also be used as the primary power supply for
the NCA-2 Network Control Annunciator.
Agency Listings and Approvals
- Addressable by NFS-3030/NFS2-3030 FACP.
- Selectable charging current charges 7 AH to 200 AH batteries.
- Isolated Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) interface.
- Trouble bus input for use with normally-open dry contacts or open-collector circuit.
- USB Type B connector for programming installation parameters.
- Brownout detection.
- Battery/battery charger supervision.
- Secondary Power Auxiliary Outputs: 24V @ 0.5A and 5V @ 0.15A.
- AC loss detection and AC loss delay reporting.
- Mounts in a CAB-4 Series enclosure, EQ Cabinet Series enclosure, BB-25, BB-100, or BB-200 Battery Backbox.
These listings and approvals apply to the AMPS-24/E power
supply. In some cases, certain modules may not be listed by
certain approval agencies, or listing may be in process. Consult factory for latest listing status.
- UL: S635
- ULC: CS118
- City of Chicago
- City of Denver
- MEA: 345-02-E
- CSFM: 7165-0028:224
- FM: Approved
- FDNY: #6026