The RC Systems SenSmart 1100/1200/1300 are complete 2 or 3 wire Gas Detectors available in UL94 flame retardant plastic, or, Class 1 Div 1 316 stainless steel sensor head enclosures These easy-to-install and maintain gas detectors must be connected to an R. C. Systems single or multi-channel receiver to add user calibration and readout functions.
SenSmart 1100 utilizes our electrochemical temperature controlled SMART sensors to transmit O2, H2S, SO2, Cl2, HF, HCL, NO2 (to name a few) 2-wire 4-20mA gas values to R. C. Systems single and multi-channel receivers.
The SenSmart 1200, 1300, 1400 and 1500 utilize our 3-wire direct “bridge” sensor input, including catalytic, PID and infrared,
to detect methane, propane, VOC’s, benzene, CO2 and many other compounds. The bridge output is compatible with R. C.
Systems single and multi-channel receivers.
- Field swappable sensor module. Range and target gas configured on sensor module
- Improves system noise immunity because low level sensor signals are protected within the sensor head
- Industry standard 4-20mA signal may be transmitted thousands of feet on 2-wires
- 316 SS model is suitable for Class 1 Div 1 hazardous areas.
- Missing or failed sensor forces <2mA FAULT signal
- Compatible with 1, 2, 4, 16 and 64 channel Receiver/Controllers (user calibration & readout are at the Receiver)
- 2-wire milliamp signal is nonpolar with protective “steering diodes”